Great leaders are a magnet for top talent and create the culture of performance your organization needs to accelerate results. Grounded in ongoing research and 40 years of experience developing successful leaders, CCL’s open-enrollment programs target the real-world challenges unique to each level of leadership – whether you’re just starting out or running a global organization.audiences.
build the most critical skills for success at each leader-level
Specialized Skill Development Programs
providing leaders an immersion into specific leadership topics
Specialized Audience Development Programs
designed exclusively for focused audiences
Why attend a leadership program at the Center for Creative Leadership?
- Personalized Attention – A high faculty-to-student ratio provides the individual attention that fosters customized development.
- Assessment and Feedback – The power of 360-degree feedback combined with individual assessments offers a well-rounded picture of strengths, development needs and leadership styles – frequently cited as the most valuable part of our programs.
- A Safe Environment – A safe, confidential environment is created for candid sharing and the experimentation with new behaviors vital to development.
- Experiential Learning – Special activities and breakout sessions offer participants the chance to practice new behaviors while learning from their program peers.
- Goal Setting – Participants are given time to integrate the lessons of their experience and encouraged to create personal and professional goals.
- Networking – Participants in open-enrollment programs interact with peers from other companies who face similar challenges. Custom program participants often spend time with managers from across their business, facilitating internal collaboration.
Leader Development Roadmap
Navigate CCL’s programs by organizational level and see how each program is designed to address level specific challenges and skills