Check your computer for WebEx
If you have never used WebEx on your computer, make sure you are ready by testing your computer (takes 3-4 minutes). Please do the test at least a day prior to the session; do not wait until the last minute.
- Click the following link: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest
- Enter name and email address then click “Join”
- Sometimes a pop-up blocker may block the installation screen, so right-click in the bar right below the address bar and select “Install using ActiveX” then follow the instructions to install. (You may need to contact your local helpdesk if admin privileges are required on your computer to install ActiveX).
- When you are successful, you will have automatically joined a WebEx session and see a slide that says “Join Meeting Test Successful” at the top. If you do not see this test, please contact your local help desk or contact WebEx directly.
Please try to join the meeting at least 10 minutes early in case of technical difficulties. Follow these steps to join the Webinar:
- Click on the link (in the confirmation email)
- Click “Join Meeting”
- Enter your name, email address, and password (from your confirmation email)
- Click “OK”
- After you have started the WebEx session, a pop-up window will display options to select Integrated VoIP option to listen through your computer speakers or provide phone numbers to join the teleconference via telephone with the following steps:
- Dial the number for your region
- Enter session number, followed by # (from your confirmation email)
- Enter attendee ID: three or four-digit number listed at the bottom of the WebEx pop-up (please note that this is very important to enter because it connects your audio portion to your name in the WebEx)
Technical information – Computer system requirements for Windows, MAC, Linus and other systems:
You will receive a link to the recorded webinar in your confirmation email. To play a WebEx recording (.wrf) file, you must use the WebEx Player. If you’ve already downloaded Meeting Manager, the player is installed. If the player is not working, you may need admin privileges to install the player, available at http://www.webex.com/downloadplayer.html.
WebEx Customer Support
WebEx Customer Support is available 24/7 to assist you with all of your technical service needs. https://support.webex.com/support/phone-numbers.html
We’re glad you are joining us for a webinar.
What you need
- A computer with Internet connection
- A separate phone line to dial in for audio (live webinar only) or select VoIP, when prompted, to listen from your computer speakers.
- Phone with a speaker/pod (live webinar only)
- LCD projector connected to computer
- Projection screen