The Leadership at the Peak program focuses on the fact that it’s different at the top. The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) understands that leading an organization is a powerful — and humbling — experience. Top leaders play an enormous role in the success of organizations. And, they need to excel in new ways. The challenges of leadership at the top are far-reaching, complex and essential to get right, that’s why it’s important to have effective C-suite leadership training.
What Will I Learn At This C-Suite Leadership Training Program?
Top leaders gain a clear view of their impact on the organization and:
- Develop clear action plans for organizational challenges & priorities.
- Clarify organizational vision.
- Explore their leadership effectiveness, within the organization & in comparison to other senior executives.
- Improve external influence skills with boards, shareholders, partners & critical stakeholders.
- Enhance executive image & communication skills.
- Learn to balance & sustain their own energy.
Who Should Attend This Senior Executive Leadership Program?
- C-level & senior executives in the top three tiers of the organization.
- More than 15 years of management experience & leadership responsibility for 500+ people.
- Admission is by application.
What Are the Challenges Addressed?
- Business operations: the heart of all other challenges.
- Strategic issues: setting & realizing vision, direction & goals.
- Managing change: day-to-day & long-term.
- Leading across levels, silos, cultures, backgrounds & interests.
- Talent management: ensuring the current & future talent pipeline.
- Individual impact: understanding & adjusting leadership style.
Why Should I Select This Senior Executive Leadership Program?
- A rigorous application process for this C-suite leadership training program ensures participants are appropriately challenged & in the company of their peers.
- Individual leader development in the context of advancing the business.
- Personalized content via assessments, dedicated coaching relationships & tailored activities.
- Energy, fitness, health assessment & guidance.
- Faculty & coaches with extensive experience working with senior executives.
- Ongoing support through exclusive alumni community. Learn more.
Average Class size & Faculty/Participant ratio:
1 instructor : 6 participants
Colorado Springs, CO
* Singapore pricing includes 5-day accommodation at the Capella Singapore
What Participants Say About Leadership at the Peak:
would recommend this program to a colleague
say they are better prepared for future responsibilities
say this program was worth the time & effort