The Leadership at the Peak program focuses on the fact that it’s different at the top. The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) understands that leading an organization is a powerful — and humbling — experience. Top leaders play an enormous role in the success of organizations. And, they need to excel in new ways. The challenges of leadership at the top are far-reaching, complex and essential to get right.
What Do Participants Learn?
Top leaders gain a clear view of their impact on the organization and:
- Develop clear action plans for organizational challenges & priorities.
- Clarify organizational vision.
- Explore their leadership effectiveness, within the organization & in comparison to other senior executives.
- Improve external influence skills with boards, shareholders, partners & critical stakeholders.
- Enhance executive image & communication skills.
- Learn to balance & sustain their own energy.
Who Should Attend Leadership at the Peak?
- C-level & senior executives in the top three tiers of the organization.
- More than 15 years of management experience & leadership responsibility for 500+ people.
- Admission is by application.
What Are the Challenges Addressed?
- Business operations: the heart of all other challenges.
- Strategic issues: setting & realizing vision, direction & goals.
- Managing change: day-to-day & long-term.
- Leading across levels, silos, cultures, backgrounds & interests.
- Talent management: ensuring the current & future talent pipeline.
- Individual impact: understanding & adjusting leadership style.
Why Choose Leadership at the Peak?
- A rigorous application process ensures participants are appropriately challenged & in the company of their peers.
- Individual leader development in the context of advancing the business.
- Personalized content via assessments, dedicated coaching relationships & tailored activities.
- Energy, fitness, health assessment & guidance.
- Faculty & coaches with extensive experience working with senior executives.
What Will the Program Experience Include?
The program has a 3-phased approach:
Phase 1: Prepare
Comprehensive pre-program activities include:
- Web-based assessment surveys, completed by participant, direct reports, peers & superiors.
- Program faculty exchanges to address any questions.
- Preparation of factual questions for an executive presence assessment activity.
Phase 2: Engage
For five days, participants are immersed in data, activities and conversation that lead to insight and new skills.
- Highly relevant, research-based content to expand knowledge & address essential challenges.
- Experiential activities to add depth to feedback & key ideas.
- An activity to assess executive image & presence.
- Health and fitness assessment and daily activities.
- A half-day personal session with CCL executive coach integrating the experience & plan next steps.
- Opportunities to provide connections, ideas & support.
- Digital access to all materials & resources.
Phase 3: Apply
Participants apply & sustain their learning by using this ongoing support:
- Two, one-hour phone coaching sessions with their CCL coach.
- An assessment completed 3 months after program to measure skills & behavior progress.
- Optional, fee-based fitness or media and executive presence coaching.
- Optional, fee-based learning & support, such as extended coaching engagements, additional eLearning packages & custom initiatives.
Average Class size & Faculty/Participant ratio:
1 instructor : 6 participants
Colorado Springs, CO
$12,200 – before Oct 6th
$12,500 – after Oct 6th
* Singapore pricing includes 5-day accommodation at the Capella Singapore