Assessing the Lessons of Experience
Since its introduction by the Center for Creative Leadership in 1987, Benchmarks has been used by over 16,000 organizations and 200,000 leaders. Benchmarks for Managers is a comprehensive 360-degree assessment for middle to upper-level managers that measures 16 competencies critical for success, as well as five possible career derailers. This in-depth analysis of observable behaviors provides managers with a solid assessment of their leadership competencies.
- Assesses Lessons of Experience
- Shows how others perceive strengths and development needs
- Starts the process of feedback-based individual development
- Based on research of how successful managers develop, and why they derail
- Feedback report includes written comments section
- Provides normative comparison of results with other successful managers
- Option to choose one additional norm comparison — over 70 available, including country, function and organizational sector
- Development Planning Guide helps participants focus feedback and develop a strategy for change; includes FYI For Your Improvement™ Translator that helps participants identify development remedies
- Group Profiles available
- Available in multiple languages
Workshops and Services
Assessment Certification Workshop
Developed to certify participants to administer the assessments in CCL's portfolio: Benchmarks® by Design™, Benchmarks® for Managers™, Benchmarks® for Executives™, Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™, and Skillscope®.
Coaching for Greater Effectiveness
Developed to give leaders the skills needed to ask the right questions, encourage exploration, build trust, listen for understanding and offer effective feedback.