Benchmarks for Managers™ is a comprehensive 360-degree assessment for middle-to upper-level managers that measures 16 competencies critical for success, as well as 5 possible career derailers. This in-depth analysis of observable behaviors provides managers with a solid assessment of their leadership competencies.
And, now it includes CCL Compass™. Thanks to the versatile power of CCL Compass™ — a cutting-edge online tool that brings data to life — managers can identify personal areas that need strengthening and then instantly pursue effective strategies based on work experiences as well as confront possible career-stalling problems.
- Assesses Lessons of Experience
- Shows how others perceive strengths and development needs
- Starts the process of feedback-based individual development
- Continues the development process with CCL Compass™ by setting goals and creating actionable plans
- Based on research of how successful managers develop, and why they derail
- Provides normative comparison of results with other successful managers
- Available in 10 languages
- Measures 16 competencies and 5 derailment factors
- Feedback report includes written comments section
- Option to choose one additional norm comparison — over 70 available, including country, function and organizational sector
- Includes CCL Compass™, a digital tool that gathers all assessment data, interprets it, and recommends what to do next