More and more leaders are leading in environments of rapid disruption — and they’re leading teams who aren’t co-located. Today, with increased travel restrictions and reduced budgets, that has intensified. This online effective leadership training program prepares leaders for the ever-changing needs of the new world of work by developing critical skills needed to succeed: leading virtual teams, building resiliency, collaborating with others, and solving complex challenges.
What Will I Learn in This Online Effective Leadership Training?
As a result of participating in this online effective leadership course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the impact your personality and behaviors have on others.
- Provide more effective feedback to colleagues and subordinates.
- Use CCL’s Direction-Alignment-Commitment™ framework as a tool to understand leadership in organizations.
- Maintain resilience while handling uncertainty and solving complex problems.
- Lead and collaborate virtually across organizational and geographical boundaries.
Who Should Take This Effective Leadership Course?
Mid-to-senior level leaders who lead other managers; operational, group, or department managers; or leaders who work up, down and across the organization should attend this online effective leadership training.
Challenges Addressed in This Online Effective Leadership Program
CCL understands that today’s mid-to-senior level leaders face similar challenges:
- Leading virtual teams for high impact results.
- Collaborating across the organization — across the globe.
- Maintaining resiliency while handling uncertainty, solving problems, and dealing with interconnected systems.
- Tackling big priorities on all fronts.
- As leaders balance demanding jobs and roles outside of work, a clear understanding of one’s own leadership style and clarity around development goals is imperative for success.
Why Choose CCL’s The Effective Leader?
- Personalized connection through live interactions with instructors and classmates in the full cohort, and with smaller groups in virtual breakout rooms.
- High faculty-to-participant ratio (1:12) allows faculty to build connections with each learner and help meet each participant’s individual needs.
- Personalized feedback using a variety of validated assessment tools.
- Research-based content continually evolving to focus on the issues that matter most today.
- Hands-on exercises, group discussions, and polls to ensure engagement throughout.
- Online learning provides an opportunity to bring people together who might otherwise have limited opportunities to connect.
- Ongoing support through exclusive alumni community. Learn more.
17.5 hours—90-minute kick-off session one week prior to the course start date, is followed by 4 hours per day over 4 days
Average class size & Faculty/Participant ratio:
1 instructor : 12 participants
Contact us to learn more about custom delivery and licensing options.