Assessing Organization Climate
Similar to a leader who receives 360-degree feedback to gain self-awareness, work groups and organizations need to assess their environment before implementing a development plan to improve the climate. KEYS to Creativity and Innovation is a team and organizational survey that measures the climate for creativity and innovation that exists in a work group, division or organization. Use it to jump start creativity, to communicate the importance of creativity and innovation within an organization, or as an assessment preceding any type of innovation or change intervention.
- Identifies the most important factors that support or inhibit innovation and creativity
- Provides suggestions for improving the climate for creativity and innovation
- Reveals pockets of excellence as well as areas with critical development needs when comparing categories such as departments, functions, or locations
- Provides comparison with the overall normative group or one of 17 industry normative groups
- Allows for custom group comparisons
- Includes debrief presentation templates to help you guide the analysis of results with others
- Available in English only
- The base project price is $2,000.
- A project is one full survey cycle, which begins with registering respondents and ends with scoring all respondents.
- A project includes up to 100 invitations sent on the same start date, the User’s Guide, an Overall Report, up to 2 comparison reports, electronic access to reports, and administration.
- Pricing for projects with more than 100 invitations:
Total Invitations Price Per Invitation 1-100 Included in Base Project 101 – 500 $15 per invitation 501+ $12 per invitation
- Additional reports / data cuts are $75 each.
Facilitators are required to submit a Facilitator Qualification Form to use KEYS. There are two methods for submitting this form:
Online: Complete and submit the Online Facilitator Qualification Form for processing. You will be notified of your status by e-mail within 10 business days.
By Mail/Fax: You may download an Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Facilitator Qualification Form and submit it to CCL by mail or fax as indicated on the form.
Similar to a leader who receives 360-degree feedback to gain self-awareness,
Workshops and Services
Assessment Certification Workshop
Developed to certify participants to administer the assessments in CCL's portfolio: Benchmarks® by Design™, Benchmarks® for Managers™, Benchmarks® for Executives™, Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™, and Skillscope®.
Coaching for Greater Effectiveness
Developed to give leaders the skills needed to ask the right questions, encourage exploration, build trust, listen for understanding, and offer effective feedback.