Buy one for yourself. You will receive access to complete the survey and then receive your report.
WorkLife Indicator is a self-assessment that measures an individual’s approach for managing the boundaries between work and family. The integrated individual feedback report and development planning guide provide concrete strategies and tips to increase effectiveness and engagement. Developed in partnership with Ellen Ernst Kossek, Ph.D., WorkLife Indicator provides the information and tools individuals need to move forward towards a more productive and sustainable way of managing boundaries between work and family.
- Understand how an individual currently manages the boundaries between work & family
- Become aware of other approaches for managing boundaries
- Identify choices in managing the boundaries between work & family
- Understand how strongly an individual identifies with work & family roles
- Articulate how much control an individual feels in choosing how to manage the boundaries between work & family
- Develop a plan to increase effectiveness on & off the job
- Quick self-assessment (takes approximately 10 minutes to complete)
- Easy online administration & report delivery
- Integrated feedback report & development planning guide
- Detailed profile with customized tips
- No certification required
- Group profile available