Managing others requires new skills to handle new challenges. Maximizing Your Leadership Potential guides participants in making the shift from successful individual contributor to effective manager — one of the biggest and most difficult transitions for any leader.
This program is designed to cultivate the four key roles that all leaders must play to garner success: team player, manager, coach and leader. Meeting the needs of diverse teams present new challenges that require new skills. In an effort to understand and motivate others, a leader must shift their mindset from “me” to “we”.
Who Should Attend This New Manager Course?
New or experienced managers of people and projects; supervisors of individual contributors, and/or high potentials who are preparing to advance to the next level
What Will I Learn During This New Manager Training?
As a result of attending this new manager course, participants will acquire the ability to:
- Understand how their personality impacts their role as a member of a team.
- Align intention and impact to become more effective communicators and leaders across organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Deliver and receive effective feedback, and manage conflict and resistance.
- Increase effectiveness when collaborating with others
- Use CCL’s Direction-Alignment-Commitment™ framework as a tool to help facilitate better conversations.
What’s Covered in Our New Manager Training Experience?
Maximizing Your Leadership Potential focuses on the different roles and mindsets of managing people and projects (player, coach, manager, and leader). Within that framework, our new manager training addresses the following skills:
- Developing Self-Awareness
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Managing Performance Conversations
- Listening to Understand
- Coaching & Developing Others
- Influencing With and Without Authority
- Building the Capacity for Direction, Alignment and Commitment
S$ 5,680 SGD
*excludes VAT- Brussels, Belgium.
Average Class size & Faculty/Participants ratio:
1 instructor : 12 participants
Scale-up option available for companies wishing to send multiple managers or run the full program on-site. Contact Me.