CCL developed Driving Results Through Innovation Leadership to give leaders the necessary knowledge and skills to connect innovation with results. Having a great idea isn’t enough. Ideas are the easy part. The challenge is driving them to implementation.
Successful innovators have to have knowledge and skills that will enable them to drive an idea through the levels, departments, personalities, questions and potential obstacles that can stand in the way of implementation and success.
What Do Participants Learn?
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to:
- Navigate detours, potholes & roadblocks that often cause innovation to fail.
- Develop, define & package ideas with power & clarity.
- Sell ideas up & across the organization.
- Function effectively as a trained innovation leader.
- Influence, communicate & collaborate with others to implement new innovation.
Who Should Attend?
What Are the Challenges Addressed?
- Balancing day-to-day operations with innovation.
- Effectively promoting new ideas across all levels of the organization.
- Developing well-defined strategies to support implementation.
- Building relationships across functions to support innovation.
Why Choose Driving Results Through Innovation Leadership?
- 2-day format maximizes learning time.
- Key innovation challenges from home frame classroom work.
- Highly-interactive, research-based content.
- Extensive opportunities to network with, & learn from, peers dealing with similar change challenges.
- Sessions offered around the globe.
- Participants leave with skills & tools to immediately use back on-the-job.
What Will the Program Experience Include?
The program has a 3-phased approach:
Phase 1: Prepare
Pre-program participant input includes:
- Completing an Innovation Assessment.
- Identifying a key innovation challenge to bring to the program.
Phase 2: Engage
2-day interactive program:
- Introduces innovation leadership mindsets, skillsets & toolsets.
- Provides you with your innovation profile that shows your unique contribution to innovation leadership.
- Helps you propel a specific innovation challenge you’re currently facing.
- Teaches tools & techniques for helping you sell your ideas through your organization.
Phase 3: Apply
After the program participants apply and sustain their learning via practical tools that are provided.
Average class size & Faculty/Participants ratio:
1 instructor :18 participants
San Diego, CA
*Scale-up option for companies wishing to send multiple managers or run the full program on-site.
2,500 € **
**Excluding VAT – Brussels, Belgium