Do these organizational pain points sound familiar to you?
- Managing performance more effectively day-to-day
- Communicating with a multi-generational workforce
- Engaging and retaining talent
- Becoming more agile and making better decisions
- Moving away from command-and-control leadership
The solution begins with better conversations every day, from the front desk to the corner office.
Coaching Skills for Every Employee in Your Organization
Better Conversations Every Day (BCE) is a 1-day experience that provides coaching skills across your entire organization. Micro-learning assets, workshop kits, and evaluation tools are available to sustain the learning.
Unique Aspects of Better Conversations Every Day:
- The Better Conversations Every Day model is informed by neuroscience. People need to experience about a 4:1 ratio of positive and encouraging interactions to challenging interactions to avoid the perception of being threatened or overly criticized. This program equips your people to have both types of conversations. It aims to increase the amount of positive feedback and empowering conversations that will increase engagement, promote psychological safety, and help avoid triggering a threat response.
- Applying the learning begins in Hour 2 of our program — not when they get back to the office. BCE participants immediately begin applying the 4 core behaviors and spend nearly half of the 1-day program solving real workplace challenges, proving these solutions work in real time.
- Difficult conversations often need to happen because better conversations didn’t. Our approach is to get ahead of difficult conversations and equip people to avoid having conversations that come as a result of waiting for a “crucial” point to arise. And when these conversations are inevitably needed, our model unlocks collaboration and understanding while minimizing resistance.
Want to see what Better Conversations Every Day can do for you and your organization? BCE can be delivered by CCL or licensed through train-the-trainer.
Give us a call at +1 336 545 2810 or contact Client Services.
Real progress on real workplace challenges.
Every participant ready to replicate the result in your workplace.
In 1 day. Guaranteed!
What You Will Experience
Our approach is culture change, not manager training. More powerful than strategy and more persistent than vision, the culture of your organization either enables sustainable performance or subverts it. Your culture can be the key differentiator that puts you ahead of the competition.
Most coaching skills programs target managers. We target every employee in the organization. We believe our approach — addressing managers and individual contributors — doubles the effectiveness of the program by ensuring everyone is aligned and committed to think and act differently. This is a unique and transparent approach where people learn and experience the same thing as their managers do, rather than feeling like their managers learned something that is being executed on them.
You’ll see what’s possible when everyone from the front desk to the corner office is impacted by a coaching mindset and practices 4 core positive behaviors:
CCL’s Better Conversations Every Day approach is simple and engaging. You learn a core skill, practice it with a small group, then give and receive feedback to lock in the learning. By the end of the day, you’ll see the results in real time as you make progress on actual workplace challenges. And as always with CCL, there’s no silly or awkward role play involved.
Imagine a workforce with the courage and skill to unearth truth, grapple with difficult issues, unlock collaboration, and create liberating space for discovery and action — in real time, while doing real work.
BETTER CONVERSATIONS EVERY DAY WILL HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION:
- Act with greater agility and resilience
- Address issues with openness and respect
- Engage effectively in ongoing performance discussions
- Create a culture of honest feedback and continual coaching
Recommended Coaching Programs
Coaching for Greater Effectiveness
Developed to give leaders the skills needed to ask the right questions, encourage exploration, build trust, listen for understanding, and offer effective feedback.
Coaching for HR Professionals
Open-enrollment program developed for Human Resource Professionals to help refine coaching skills, foster coaching skills in others and begin to build a coaching culture in their organization