Dr. Christopher Evans brings over 30 years of financial and management operations experience across several industries. He has served in senior roles in health systems operations, medical school leadership, management consulting and investment banking prior to joining The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL). His day to day experience in business operations, corporate finance and strategy brings real life lessons to his learning environments.
- Master of Public Health in Healthcare Organization & Policy
- Postgraduate Fellowship in Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Health Administration and Leadership
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Organization Dynamics & Psychology
- CCL certified simulation SME and Master Coach: Feedback, Team and Executive Coaching
- Certified/qualified in a wide variety of psychometric and performance instruments and tools
- Board certified executive coach (BCC) with the Center for Credentialing and Education
- Retired member of the teaching faculties of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE), American College of Medical Practice Executives (CMPE) and Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Alpine certified member of the Professional Ski Instructors of America, he is the founder and lead faculty member of an immersive leadership and outdoor experiential education venture LeadershipOnTheMountain™
- Chris is the author of six books and workbooks on business operations and finance and has recently authored the CCL guidebook: Leadership Trust as well as two new assessments, the LEADERSHIP TRUST INDICATOR™ and TEAM TRUST INDICATOR™.