Dr. Christopher Evans brings over 30 years of financial and management operations experience across several industries. He has served in senior roles in health systems operations, medical school leadership, management consulting and investment banking prior to joining The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL). His day to day experience in business operations, corporate finance and strategy brings real life lessons to his learning environments.
Trained as an applied management scientist and specializing in strategic operations and finance, Chris works in individual and systems decision-making spanning executive and team coaching, governing boards, and leadership facilitation across a wide variety of client engagements for CCL. Truly a people person, Chris brings solid experience in the field and current organizational thinking for how people can create outstanding performance outcomes.
Chris lectures in finance, leadership and organization behavior at several universities and has been a regular speaker for individual clients and industry groups. He serves as an advisor and expert witness for The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services on corporate systems and finance. Chris also does a substantial amount of work in church & ministry leadership. A prolific author, educator, and coach to senior and midlevel executives, he helps leaders at all levels gain clarity and focus around key challenges to make lasting impact.
- Master of Public Health in Healthcare Organization & Policy
- Postgraduate Fellowship in Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Health Administration and Leadership
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Organization Dynamics & Psychology
- CCL certified simulation SME and Master Coach: Feedback, Team and Executive Coaching
- Certified/qualified in a wide variety of psychometric and performance instruments and tools
- Board certified executive coach (BCC) with the Center for Credentialing and Education
- Retired member of the teaching faculties of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE), American College of Medical Practice Executives (CMPE) and Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Alpine certified member of the Professional Ski Instructors of America, he is the founder and lead faculty member of an immersive leadership and outdoor experiential education venture LeadershipOnTheMountain™
- Chris is the author of six books and workbooks on business operations and finance and has recently authored the CCL guidebook: Leadership Trust as well as two new assessments, the LEADERSHIP TRUST INDICATOR™ and TEAM TRUST INDICATOR™.