Harness the power of feedback with CCL 360° Assessment Certification Workshop.
CCL has researched the issues relevant to leaders across the world. Our suite of validated 360° assessments is rooted in this research and provides valuable tools for those seeking to develop others to their highest and best potential.
The Assessment Certification Workshop was developed to certify participants to administer the assessments in our portfolio: Benchmarks® by Design™, Benchmarks® for Managers™, Benchmarks® for Executives™, Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™, and Skillscope® — all of which include CCL Compass™, a digital tool that gathers your assessment data, interprets it, and recommends what to do next.
What Do Participants Learn?
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to:
- Read & interpret assessment reports for all of CCL’s 360° assessments.
- Facilitate an effective feedback session.
- Connect feedback to targeted goal-setting.
- Customize assessments based on competencies & organizational needs.
Who Should Attend?
The workshop prepares Executive Coaches, Consultants and Human Resource Managers to administer CCL’s 360° assessments.
What Are the Challenges Addressed?
- Choosing the right assessment tool.
- Identifying skill gaps & creating development plans.
- Recognizing strengths & ways to leverage them.
- Preparing for next steps & new opportunities.
Why Choose the Assessment Certification Workshop?
- Practice giving and receiving feedback using CCL’s most widely used 360° assessment, Benchmarks® for Managers
- Post-program, participants receive a free Benchmarks® for Managers set for feedback facilitation practice — a $380 value.
- Become certified in all of CCL’s 360° assessments.
- Research-based assessments, 15,000 certified facilitators worldwide, frequently named provider of choice for global assessment deployment.
What Will the Program Experience Include?
The program has a 3-phased approach:
Phase 1: Prepare
Prior to the program, participants:
- Complete a Benchmarks® for Managers™ assessment which is utilized to create realistic practice feedback sessions.
Phase 2: Engage
For two days, participants are immersed in the practice of 360° feedback as they:
- Understand CCL’s suite of 360° assessments.
- Learn the mechanics of assessment and interpretation.
- Participate in facilitating feedback.
- Learn how to customize a 360° assessment to fit individual needs.
Phase 3: Apply
Post-program participants apply & sustain their learning through online support.
- The online resource site provides sample feedback reports, sample group reports, development planning guides & technical manuals.
Average class size & Faculty/Participant ratio:
1 instructor : 12 participants
San Diego, CA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
*Scale-up option for companies wishing to send multiple managers or run the full program on-site.
**Excluding VAT – Brussels, Belgium