Assessing Core Skills for Success
Skillscope is a 360-degree assessment that provides individuals with straightforward, practical feedback on job related skills necessary for effectiveness in a management role. Skillscope’s simplicity – short survey and easy-to-read reports – also makes it an ideal first step for organizations that are new to the 360-degree assessment process.
- Skillscope provides insightful feedback on job-related strengths and weaknesses
- Feedback is provided in a clear, graphic format, enabling participants to quickly assess strengths and development needs
- Participants receive a workbook-style Development Planning Guide, which helps them analyze their feedback report, identify developmental needs and set an action plan for long-term development
- Based on research designed to capture managers’ work as it really is
- Designed to collect feedback from multiple bosses, peers, direct reports and others
- Short — takes 20-30 minutes to complete
- Option for reports with or without feedback broken out by rater group
- Highly visual feedback reports, feature color and graphics
- Provides ratings for importance, strengths, and development needed
- Development Planning Guide included with each report helps participants focus feedback and develop a strategy for change
- FYI For Your Improvement™ Translator to help participants identify development remedies included
- Group profiles available
- Available in multiple languages
Facilitators are required to complete a Facilitator Qualification Form to use Skillscope. Upon approval, you will have access to the Skillscope resources site which includes a user’s guide, presentation templates and sample feedback reports. If you want a more thorough orientation to the assessment and facilitator training, the Center can conduct a custom workshop at your organization’s site.
By Mail/Fax: You may download an Adobe Acrobat (pdf) Facilitator Qualification Form and submit it to CCL by mail or fax as indicated on the form.
Workshops and Services
Assessment Certification Workshop
Developed to certify participants to administer the assessments in CCL's portfolio: Benchmarks® by Design™, Benchmarks® for Managers™, Benchmarks® for Executives™, Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™, and Skillscope®.
Coaching for Greater Effectiveness
Developed to give leaders the skills needed to ask the right questions, encourage exploration, build trust, listen for understanding and offer effective feedback.