Powered with CCL Compass™
Ideal for organizations new to the 360-degree skill assessment process, Skillscope® provides straightforward and practical feedback on job-related skills. Easy to complete and simple to interpret, Skillscope can be used with supervisors and managers as a leadership assessment test, as well as individual contributors. When paired with CCL Compass™ — a cutting-edge online tool that brings data to life — skill assessment feedback from a 98-item checklist is instantly transformed into clear and relevant action plans that build on strengths while addressing development needs.
- Assesses job-related strengths and weaknesses
- Starts the process of feedback-based individual development
- Continues the development process with CCL Compass™ by setting goals and creating actionable plans based on the skill assessment results
- Designed to capture managers’ work as it really is
- Provides ratings for importance, strengths, and development needed
- Available in 11 languages
- Measures 15 job-related skills
- Includes a written comments section
- Group profiles available
- Short — takes 20–30 minutes to complete skill assessment
- Option for reports with or without feedback broken out by rater group
- Highly visual feedback reports
- Includes CCL Compass™, a digital tool that gathers all skill assessment data, interprets it, and recommends what to do next
Certification to Use the Skill Assessment
Skill assessment facilitators are required to complete a Facilitator Qualification Form to use Skillscope. Upon approval, you will have access to the Skillscope resources site that includes a user’s guide, presentation templates, and sample feedback reports. An Assessment Certification offers a more thorough orientation to the skill assessment and facilitator training, the Center can conduct a custom workshop at your organization’s site.
By Mail/Fax: You may download an Adobe Acrobat (pdf) Facilitator Qualification Form and submit it to CCL by mail or fax as indicated on the form.