Powered with CCL Compass™
A Straightforward 360 Leadership Assessment Solution
Ideal for organizations new to the 360-degree leadership skills assessment process, Skillscope® provides straightforward and practical feedback on job-related skills. Easy to complete and simple to interpret, Skillscope can be used with supervisors and managers as a leadership assessment test, as well as individual contributors. When paired with CCL Compass™ — a cutting-edge online tool that brings data to life — leadership skills assessment feedback from a 98-item checklist is instantly transformed into clear and relevant action plans that build on strengths while addressing development needs.
- Assesses job-related strengths and weaknesses
- Starts the process of feedback-based individual development
- Continues the development process with CCL Compass™ by setting goals and creating actionable plans based on the 360 leadership assessment results
360 Leadership Assessment Features
- Designed to capture managers’ work as it really is
- Provides ratings for importance, strengths, and development needed
- Available in 11 languages
- Measures 15 job-related skills
- Includes a written comments section
- Group profiles available
- Short — takes 20–30 minutes to complete leadership skills assessment
- Option for reports with or without feedback broken out by rater group
- Highly visual feedback reports
- Includes CCL Compass™, a digital tool that gathers all leadership skills assessment data, interprets it, and recommends what to do next
Certification to Use the Leadership Skills Assessment
Leadership skills assessment facilitators are required to complete a Facilitator Qualification Form to use Skillscope. Upon approval, you will have access to the Skillscope resources site that includes a user’s guide, presentation templates, and sample feedback reports. An Assessment Certification offers a more thorough orientation to the 360 leadership assessment and facilitator training, the Center can conduct a custom workshop at your organization’s site.
By Mail/Fax: You may download an Adobe Acrobat (pdf) Facilitator Qualification Form and submit it to CCL by mail or fax as indicated on the form.