Developing Top-Level Leaders
The challenges faced by executives at the top levels in an organization can differ a great deal from those at the middle management level. Benchmarks for Executives is a 360-degree assessment designed to address the specific leadership issues of top-level executives. These individuals see their feedback data compared to an exclusive normative base of other top executives. Unlike other assessments that contain normative data encompassing all users, Benchmarks for Executives data are screened to ensure that only the very top-level leaders are included in the normative base.
- Provides top-level executives with feedback on specific, critical leadership skills
- Helps individuals compare their results to other senior leaders
- Starts the process of feedback-based individual development
- Based on research conducted with top-level executives
- Exclusive normative data ensures that participants are compared only to other top-level executives
- Feedback report includes written comments section
- Development Planning Guide includes FYI For Your Improvement™ Translator
- Group Profiles available
- Available in multiple languages
Workshops and Services
Assessment Certification Workshop
Developed to certify participants to administer the assessments in CCL's portfolio: Benchmarks® by Design™, Benchmarks® for Managers™, Benchmarks® for Executives™, Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™, and Skillscope®.
Coaching for Greater Effectiveness
Developed to give leaders the skills needed to ask the right questions, encourage exploration, build trust, listen for understanding and offer effective feedback.