Why Going Away Really Brings It Home
Getting away from the office for professional development is never easy. Travel to an offsite training location is an investment of time and money.
But it’s worth it – for your sake and for your organization’s. And you can be confident that the impact of your investment can be measured.
The below infographic tells the story of how the anonymity and safety of our flagship Leadership Development Program (LDP)® offers a chance to get away from the workplace – and then come back, completely transformed and ready to take on the big challenges.
Here’s the data about offsite training at LDP, from the voices of some of our 50,000 alumni:
- 98% of our participants feel increased appreciation for different styles and perspectives
- 98% of our participants feel increased self-awareness
- 96% of our participants feel like more effective leaders
- 95% of our participants feel they can more effectively contribute to their organization’s success
- 98% of our participants feel like they can apply what they learned at LDP back at work
- 91% of our participants feel more engaged as an employee
- 88% of our participants feel more invested in the success of their organizations
This infographic sums up how our nearly 50 years of leadership research make this offsite training a life-changing experience that’s worth every minute out of the office.
LDP helps you become a better leader by unearthing your challenges and strengths to highlight who you are…and who you could be. It’s intense. It’s about you. And it’s worth it.
Our flagship Leadership Development Program (LDP)® will help you get where you want to go.