Knowing how to lead an effective team is key for every leader. CCL’s Leading Teams for Impact program provides the insight and tools you need to build a better team.
Matrixed organizations, cross-functional teams, geographically dispersed teams — they’re all the norm in today’s world. And aligning people with different leadership styles, experiences, and knowledge around a common goal isn’t easy. Often, knowing how to effectively facilitate a team is the key to success.
Leading Teams for Impact gives leaders the skills they need to overcome group challenges, maximize team performance, and achieve the results that matter most for success.
What Do Participants Learn?
With a customized team leader training, participants will learn how to:
- Boost team success by delivering results despite external pressures & limited resources.
- Make trust & conflict management a shared responsibility of each team member.
- Influence others within the organization so that the team can achieve greater results.
- Meet the changing — and often complex — needs of a co-located, virtual, or dispersed team.
Who Is the Program Designed For?
- Managers seeking to maximize team performance.
- Leaders of cross-functional teams.
- Leaders responsible for creating team-based organizational systems.
- Team members who can influence leadership & collaboration on teams.
What Challenges Are Addressed?
- Aligning team members around a common goal & direction.
- Bridging boundaries — geographic, cultural, & organizational.
- Leading without formal authority.
- Managing conflict & leveraging constructive conflict.
- Getting commitment to team goals versus individual successes.
Why Choose Leading Teams for Impact?
- Outdoor team leadership simulation engages participants, allowing them to try out new behaviors in a safe, feedback-rich environment.
- In-depth assessments & 1:1 with a certified CCL coach provides understanding and helps participants shape their long-term development plans.
- Research-based curriculum uses CCL’s Team Needs Effectiveness framework, exploring trust & conflict within the team.
- Extensive networking opportunities with others.
- Peer learning provides feedback, suggestions, & support.
What Participants Say About Leading Teams for Impact:
say this program was worth the time & effort
would recommend this program to a colleague
say they are better prepared for future responsibilities