Having a strategy is not enough. Successful execution is key for results that matter and the CCL program, Leading Strategically, provides leaders with skills to handle complexity, bridge boundaries and shape organization culture to be successful at this level.
Senior leaders face the challenge of getting everyone from the executive team to the front lines moving in the right direction together. But getting everyone aligned around the same goals and committed to the big picture isn’t easy. This strategic leadership training develops the skills to think, act and influence strategically.
What Will You Learn From Our Leadership Strategy Training?
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to:
- Align leadership & organizational strategies.
- Identify the key drivers for leadership & organizational strategies.
- Think, act & influence strategically.
- Understand the implications of culture on strategic leadership.
- Leverage conflicting organizational priorities.
- Create direction, alignment & commitment across organizational boundaries.
Who Should Attend This Strategic Leadership Training?
Executives and Senior Leaders whose work has strategic implications for their organization.
What’s Included in Our Leadership Strategy Training?
- Managing increased complexity & tensions that come from change.
- Influencing organization culture.
- Assessing conflicting priorities.
- Balancing short-term action with long-term priorities.
- Working across boundaries.
Why Choose Leading Strategically?
- A dynamic business simulation offers an opportunity to try out new skills in a safe, supportive environment.
- Research-based content is personalized based on each participant’s current strategic challenges.
- In-depth assessments & 1:1 executive coaching helps participants understand their own leadership style & shapes a long-term development plan.
- Extensive networking opportunities.
- Peer learning provides feedback, suggestions & support.
- Ongoing support through exclusive alumni community. Learn more.
Average Class size & Faculty/Participant ratio:
1 instructor : 12 participants
Colorado Springs, CO
*Scale-up option for companies wishing to send multiple managers or run a program on-site.
**Excluding VAT – Brussels, Belgium
What Participants Say About Leading Strategically:
say they are overall satisfied with the program
say this program was worth the time & effort
would recommend this program to a colleague