Now through June 30 2020, get 1 free Assessment Certification seat with the purchase of 30 assessments from our Benchmarks® 360° Assessments. Call 336-544-5148 to redeem your promo code ACW1FREESEAT. Offer only valid in Americas. For countries in EMEA, please reach out to email@example.com for more information on discount offers.
Harness the power of 360° feedback with our leadership assessment certification.
CCL has researched the issues relevant to leaders across the world. Our suite of validated 360° leadership development assessments is rooted in this research and provides valuable tools for those seeking to develop others to their highest and best potential. With over 15,000 CCL facilitators worldwide who have taken our 360 assessment certification, we are frequently named provider of choice for global assessment deployment.
CCL’s Assessment Certification uses our suite of research-based 360-degree assessments to prepare participants to interpret and facilitate feedback, and implement a 360 process within their organization or with a client. Participants who take the 360 assessment certification can administer the leadership assessments in our portfolio: Benchmarks® by Design™, Benchmarks® for Managers™, Benchmarks® for Executives™, Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™, and Skillscope® — all of which include CCL Compass™, a digital tool that gathers your assessment data, interprets it, and recommends what to do next.
Benefits of Our Leadership Assessment Certification:
As a result of being certified, participants will:
- Learn to read and interpret assessment reports for all of CCL’s 360° assessments.
- Prepare to facilitate effective feedback sessions.
- Expertly connect feedback to targeted goal-setting.
- Receive a Digital Badge of Certification for social media.
Who Should Be Certified?
The leadership training certification prepares Executive Coaches, Consultants and Human Resource Managers to administer CCL’s 360° assessments.
What’s Included in Our 360 Assessment Certification?
- Standards of Practice
- Data Explanations: Psychometric, Reliability, Validity, and Normative data
- Selecting the Right Assessment
- Sample Report Preparation & Case Study
- Working with Group Profiles
- Planning for a Well-Orchestrated Implementation Process
- Identifying skill gaps & creating development plans.
- Recognizing strengths & ways to leverage them
Why Get Certified?
- Become certified in CCL’s suite of 360° assessments.
- Thoroughly prepare to give developmental feedback using CCL’s most widely used 360° assessment, Benchmarks® for Managers
- Post-program, participants receive a free Benchmarks® for Managers set for feedback facilitation practice — a $380 value.
- Certification includes lifetime access to CCL assessment resources and expert support.
- Ongoing support through exclusive alumni community. Learn more.