How can our leaders improve results through effective leadership? When you get down to what leadership is really about, it’s not so much what any one person does as what groups of individuals do together to produce collective results.
CCL’s Direction, Alignment, Commitment: Achieving Better Results Through Leadership workshop kit focuses on a framework that enables individuals to work together as a cohesive group to produce collective results – results they could never achieve working as individuals.
This workshop is based on CCL’s extensive analysis of field work in the area of leadership, leadership development, and organizational leadership, that lead to CCL’s proven Direction, Alignment, Commitment (DAC) framework for effective leadership.
*Please note: Lead times vary based on order size and availability.
Who would use this Workshop Kit?
Internal HR and Training & Development professionals tasked with building practical leadership skills within teams or across the organization.
Business Unit Leaders, Team Leaders or Project Leaders tasked with improving performance of their teams by creating a culture of effective feedback.
What are the benefits for those participating?
By participating in this workshop, participants will:
- Better understand leadership as a social process
- Apply an effective approach to enhance leadership outcomes – Direction, Alignment, Commitment
- Assess how well leadership is happening in their group
- Identify actions they can take to improve leadership outcomes
- Create an action plan for improving leadership effectiveness in a specific group