Discovering the Ability to Learn From Experience
Benchmarks for Learning Agility is a 360-degree assessment that provides feedback on two areas of behaviors: the skills most often found in successful leaders, and the learning behaviors needed to acquire those skills. The research behind Benchmarks for Learning Agility shows that in order to be successful, individuals must be willing to learn from new experiences and have the ability to apply what they learn to workplace challenges.
- Provides important feedback on skills that help managers improve their ability to learn from experience and willingness to take advantage of growth opportunities
- Helps establish a culture in which improved learning skills are recognized and highly valued as an overall organizational objective
- Helps high-potential managers identify the skills they will need to succeed as they advance in the organization
- Based on research with successful global managers and international executives
- Feedback report includes written comments section
- Provides normative comparison of results with other successful managers
- Development Planning Guide helps participants focus feedback and develop a strategy for change; includes FYI For Your Improvement™ Translator to help identify development remedies
- Group profiles are available
Workshops and Services
Assessment Certification Workshop
Developed to certify participants to administer the assessments in CCL's portfolio: Benchmarks® by Design™, Benchmarks® for Managers™, Benchmarks® for Executives™, Benchmarks® for Learning Agility™, and Skillscope®.
Coaching for Greater Effectiveness
Developed to give leaders the skills needed to ask the right questions, encourage exploration, build trust, listen for understanding and offer effective feedback.