The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) wants everyone to feel welcome in our community. To keep the community engaging, safe, and appropriate for all, the following rules clarify what is allowed and prohibited on CCL Websites and/or Mobile Apps (as defined in our Privacy Statements). If you come across something that violates these Rules, please let us know and we will do our best to address the situation. We always appreciate your feedback in helping to make CCL a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
Site Access and Security
While using CCL Websites and/or Mobile Apps, you:
- Must comply with all applicable laws.
- May not permit a child under the age of 18 to publish information or post content, unless you are authorized to act on behalf of that child, as parent or legal guardian.
- Must provide valid and complete contact information, including a valid email address.
- May not select a username that is hateful, obscene, or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by CCL, in its sole discretion.
- Must never misrepresent your identity, either to CCL or to other users.
- Must not interfere or attempt to interfere with the CCL Websites and/or Mobile Apps, including using any software program, virus or routine to block, obscure, modify any CCL Content or web pages, or to destroy another person’s software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
While using CCL Websites and/or Mobile Apps, you may not:
- Post or share any content that is illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive or otherwise objectionable, including content or communications that are degrading, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, libelous, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, sexist, racist, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- Stalk, harass, threaten or verbally attack any user or CCL employee, or abuse CCL resources, such as misusing a CCL employee’s time.
- Post any information or communication that you know is false or misleading, including impersonating any person, misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity (including CCL), falsely claiming an endorsement that you do not have, or misrepresenting that you are an employee or representative of CCL or its family of companies.
- Post or share content containing any person’s personal, proprietary, or confidential information such as photos of living individuals, sensitive financial information, or a person’s address, phone number, or email address without their permission. In the case of minors, you’ll need the consent of their parent or guardian.
Respect for Intellectual Property
While using CCL Websites and/or Mobile Apps , you may not:
- Post or share content that is protected by copyright or trademark, or that does not belong to you, including pictures and historical documents posted by other users, unless you have express permission from the owner of the copyright or trademark for such content. Read our Copyright Policy for more information.
- Reproduce, reverse-engineer, or sell any portion of CCL Websites and/or Mobile Apps or CCL Content, or systematically download data from CCL databases to make or populate another database for any other purpose.
- “Deep link” or frame, inline link, or mirror any part of any CCL Websites and/or Mobile Apps without CCL’s written permission.
Spam is Not Allowed
You may not use CCL Websites and/or Mobile Apps (or any information obtained therein) to post or make available any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation.
The CCL Community Rules apply to all users of CCL Websites and Mobile apps and are intended to protect you and the entire CCL community. Any capitalized terms used in these Rules shall have the same meaning as set out in the CCL Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
This list of prohibited conduct is not exhaustive. CCL prohibits users of the CCL Websites and/or Mobile Apps from engaging in any activity that CCL, in its sole discretion, determines to be offensive, interferes with the rights of others, or causes harm to any person or entity. CCL can’t be responsible for the content our users create and share in the community, but we reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that violate these rules or our Terms and Conditions. Serious or repeat violations or offenses will subject the responsible user to account termination or other electronic blocking actions, at CCL’s sole discretion.