Coaching for Different Situations, at Different Levels of Your Organization
CCL has developed individual, team and group-focused leadership coaching solutions that provide developmental choices for leaders and organizations. When individuals and organizations want to unlock personal potential and accelerate the learning and development process, coaching is often the most effective way to achieve results.
Our Offerings Include:
- 1-1 Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Coaching Integrated to Extend Classroom learning
- Coaching and Mentoring Skill Development Programs
Coaching as a Core Business Strategy
Good coaching challenges assumptions, provides space for reflection and gives safety for exploration and innovation. Embedding the language of coaching and asking powerful questions can create the right environment for your business leaders to grow and achieve results. CCL can provide a wide scope of services to support this effort, from 1-1 coaching, team coaching, providing coaching skills to leaders and training staff to take on internal coaching responsibilities.
CCL’s coaching model, called RACSR®, is a comprehensive, researched-based, dynamic framework for leadership development. The five key components of this model, when used in proper proportion, guide the coaching engagement, and produce optimal personal and professional results.
Introduction and Orientation to Coaching Process
- Clarity about roles, responsibilities and confidentiality.
- Clarity about what the leader wants out of the experience, initial outcomes desired, ways of working, and establishment of rapport.
- Clarity about how and when to involve key stakeholders.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data to investigate leadership style, natural strengths, and challenges associated with the work situation.
- Leader being coached asks for feedback on his/her leadership style and behaviors from colleagues and other key individuals.
- Completes self-assessment instruments.
- Integration of the various assessments and data collected.
- Identification of themes and patterns.
- Increase self-awareness, insight, and commitment on the part of the leader.
- Draft a Development Plan that reflects target goals and outcomes.
Alignment Session and Development Planning
- Final Development Plan that:
- reflects target goals and outcomes necessary for success.
- is aligned with the expectations of key stakeholders.
- is aligned with the needs of the business.
- is clear about process and outcomes.
- Full buy-in and support from key stakeholders
- Coach supports and challenges the leader to achieve outcomes.
- Maintain commitment and motivation.
- Overcome obstacles and explore options to help achieve goals and outcomes.
- Learn from mistakes.
- Key stakeholders are brought up to speed on the leader’s progress.
- Feedback from key stakeholders is shared with the leader.
- Development Plan is adjusted as needed.
Final Alignment and Evaluation
- Thorough evaluation of progress including perception of progress, behavior change, and organizational impact.
- Coach and coachee discuss best way forward to sustain momentum and build next generation development goals.
Depending on the sessions required, Executive Coaching can range from S$10,000 and up.
Connect with us and email email@example.com to begin a coaching experience with CCL.