You know training, CCL knows leadership.
Accelerate organizational development at the speed of the market.
Lead 4 Success™ moves leaders from average to high performing by developing the four fundamental skills (self-awareness, learning agility, influence and communication) that leaders at any level need to master for success.
Lead 4 Success provides you an entirely new pathway for you to grow your organizational leadership capabilities. Whether you are looking to extend your current portfolio of internal leadership development programs or scale best-in-class leadership development initiatives, CCL gives you CCL’s successful leader training formula. With this strong foundation, you will bring tested leadership development practices to all leaders in your organization at your own pace, with the freedom and flexibility to do it YOUR WAY.
Licensing CCL proven content can help you accelerate development to:
- Create a common leadership language to drive greater organizational alignment
- Increase the scale and strengthen the impact of your training at all levels
- Leverage the talent of your internal facilitators and business leaders
How to License
Lead 4 Success Packaged Kits
- Order your participant kits and CCL will ship the materials to your site. Easy and Convenient!
- Partner with us, grab our content and use it internally as you see fit. Easy and you can make it work your own way!
Licensees of the Lead 4 Success program are provided with a turn-key program that is easy to implement including:
- Train-the-Trainer and Master Trainer Certification that teach CCL’s developmental philosophy as well as the best practices on teaching CCL’s Fundamental 4 leader skills
- Facilitator Guide supporting trainers with step-by-step instructions
- Online assessments that provide critical insight into the 16 sub-skills in Lead 4 Success
- Complete, ready-to-use Participant Materials in English with options for translation and localization
- Lead 4 Success: Learn the Essentials of True Leadership book by Dr. George Hallenback
Additional program level support is available from CCL’s Licensing Director and faculty.
Spend a week with CCL’s Master Certified Trainers. During the week, you will attend the:
- Lead 4 Success program to experience the program as a participant and engage with the content as a learner. (2 days)
- Train-the-Trainer program to learn CCL’s Philosophy, best practices for delivery then you teach course modules and receive feedback from CCL. (3 days)
Once back home there will be additional requirements to earn your “Trainer Certification” or your “Master Certification”.
Explore the Program
Lead 4 Success™ is a robust 2 day training program representing the essence of the Center for Creative Leadership’s (CCL®) leadership content. Using CCL’s time tested approach to leadership development we incorporate:
- Experiential activities to learn through doing
- A safe environment for all participants to try new behaviors
- Peer-based learning and networking opportunities, and
- Proven leadership models from the top-ranked Center for Creative Leadership
No matter the intelligence, experience, or drive, there are four core skills that are important for every leader at every level. The Center for Creative Leadership calls them the Fundamental 4: self-awareness, learning agility, influence, and communication.
The Fundamental 4 have endured the test of time and are the basis for the Lead 4 Success™ program, where participants immerse themselves in development, adapt these skills to their own leadership contexts, participate with peers in learning, and share ideas to apply to their leadership lessons to their real world.
- Key Leadership Challenge: Real world application of fundamental four skills to a leadership challenge
- Personal Leadership Map: Drives self-awareness and goal attainment throughout the program
- Lead 4 Success Assessment: Benchmarks 80 behaviors across fundamental four skills and encourages reflection and increased self-awareness critical to leader development
- Interactive Role Plays: Practice applying fundamental four skills with other leaders in realistic, challenging scenarios
- Experiential Exercises: Learn more and faster using hands-on collaborative team activities to build self-awareness, learning agility, influence and communication
|Self-Awareness: How do I use the principles of self-awareness to make conscious decisions about my leadership behaviour?
||Influence: How do I increase my leadership influence by building trust and leadership networks to lead others?|
|Learning Agility: How do I continuously seek, make sense of, internalize and apply lessons from a variety of resources?
||Communication: How do I use active listening, feedback and vision to provide sound direction, firm alignment, and dedicated commitment?