Lead 4 Success™ moves leaders from average to high performing by developing the 4 fundamental skills (self-awareness, learning agility, influence, and communication) that leaders at any level need to master for success.
Lead 4 Success™ is a robust 2-day training program representing the essence of the Center for Creative Leadership’s (CCL®) leadership content. Using CCL’s time-tested approach to leadership development, we incorporate:
- Experiential activities to learn through doing
- A safe environment for all participants to try new behaviors
- Peer-based learning and networking opportunities
- Proven CCL leadership models
Who Should Attend
- Emerging leaders with no direct reports, but on the path to leadership in the next 12 to 18 months
- First-time managers who have been in role for 6 to 12 months
- Leaders with 3 to 5 years of experience leading others
The Fundamental 4 Skills
No matter the intelligence, experience, or drive, the same 4 core skills are important for every leader at every level. We call them the Fundamental 4: self-awareness, learning agility, influence, and communication.
The Fundamental 4 have endured the test of time and are the basis for the Lead 4 Success™ program, where participants immerse themselves in development, adapt these skills to their own leadership contexts, participate with peers in learning, and share ideas to apply to their leadership lessons to their real world.
Flexible & Scalable Delivery
Experience Lead 4 Success™ in 3 convenient ways. You can come to us, we can come to you, or you can take our expertise and lead it yourself! Whether you’re looking to extend your current portfolio of leadership development programs or scale best-in-class leadership development initiatives, CCL gives you the freedom to select the delivery.