Frédéric is the CCL EMEA Cross-Regional Solutions Business Director and an Executive Coach, having performed both in the private and in the public sector (primarily EU Commission and military organizations) over the last 15 years.
Frederic holds a Coaching Certificate from the Neuro-Institute and specialized in leadership coaching, mental coaching, coaching for performance and public speaking.
Frederic is also qualified executive assessor. Up-to-date, Frédéric has delivered more than 500 executive feedbacks to senior levels as part of developmental initiatives, including Development Centres, Leadership Development Programmes, Developmental Assignments and alike.
Frédéric is regularly consulted on topics like:
- Assessing Potential
- Grooming Top Leaders
- Mental Toughness and Resiliency
- Performance psychology
- Executive Presence
- Communication with impact
- Stability and change
- Cultural transformation
- Productivity and efficiency
- Interpersonal Abilities
- Coaching culture
- The future of coaching
Latest Public Speaking Engagements
- Association Leadership Forum | Stability and Change, Nov. 2016
- Madrid & Barcelona, CCL| Stability and Change, Oct. 2016
- Berlin, CCL | Coaching for Change, August 2016
- Barcelona, CCL| Change Leadership, June 2016
- Stuttgard, CCL| Peak Performance, April 2016
- Brussels, CCL | the Future of Leadership Development 2015
- Greece, Greek People Management Association | HR Forum 2015
- Why coaching culture is a business imperative
- Key findings on Leadership in the Middle East
- The executive functions of the brain make the effective executive!
- The surprising truth about high-achievers
- Success is a habit. Why routines, habits and rituals can save your job?
- Manage your energy. The truth HR won’t tell you.
- HR Professionals : ignite a fire !
Frédéric holds a Master’s Degree in Business and Management, with a specialization in Human Capital. He is a certified coach, a qualified assessor, and got certified in the use of various psychometric instruments, methodologies and models: 16PF, DSM methodology for assessing leadership potential and readiness, ARC©, 360° feedback coaching and non-violent communication.