The most effective senior leaders are able to think, act, and influence at both a tactical and strategic level, balancing strategic priorities to help the organization achieve its goals. Leading Across the Organization is an interactive, virtual experience that provides leaders of divisions or functions who have the tactical skills needed for success, with a high-impact learning experience that challenges them to develop a more strategic mindset.
Participants of this online executive leadership program will immerse themselves in an engaging business simulation that focuses on getting results amidst ambiguity, influencing change, and improving the effectiveness of their interpersonal behaviors.
Throughout the leading with impact course, participants will actively engage with their facilitator, small groups of class peers, and they’ll have the opportunity to connect 1:1 with a certified executive coach to review their feedback and clarify strategies and tactics going forward. Participants will also connect their insights to a current, real-world challenge; giving them the information and action plans needed to implement changes immediately.
What Do Participants Learn in This Online Executive Leadership Program?
As a result of participating in this leading with impact course participants will:
- Gain awareness about their strengths and developmental needs as a senior leader.
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills across the organization.
- Learn how to balance strategic and operational tensions to align with company mission.
- Gain skills to influence others amidst change and ambiguity.
- Learn a tool to provide effective feedback.
Who Should Attend This Online Executive Leadership Course?
Executives and senior leaders in charge of functions, divisions, regions, or business units in large organizations.
Challenges Addressed in This Online Executive Leadership Program
Participants in Leading Across the Organization will reflect on organizational challenges involving one or more of the following:
- How to be organizationally agile with strategy, people, processes, and systems across the organization.
- How to strengthen and deepen relationships to bridge differences and build strategic ties.
- How to balance competing priorities when all are important and personal reserves are slim.
Why Choose Leading Across the Organization
- An engaging business simulation that replicates the challenges of today’s leaders, combined with a focus on a current strategic challenge specific to each participant, ensures applicability of the learning in this online executive leadership course.
- Coaching personalizes the learning to each participant’s needs, and helps participants identify their strengths and development opportunities, along with action plans for moving forward.
- High faculty-to-participant ratio (1:8) allows faculty to build connections with each learner and help meet each participant’s individual needs.
- Customized 360-degree assessment offers personalized feedback for each participant.
- Small groups combined with hands-on, experiential learning ensure participant engagement throughout this online experience.
- Research-based content focuses on the issues that matter most.
- Ongoing support through CCL’s exclusive alumni community. Learn more.
17.5 hours—90-minute kick-off session one week prior to the course start date, is followed by 4 hours per day over 4 days
Average Class Size & Faculty/Participant Ratio:
1 Instructor : 8 participants
Contact us to learn more about custom delivery and licensing options.