Building leadership excellence when and where you need it most.
CCL's online learning products give you access to superior leadership expertise anytime, anywhere, at the click of a mouse. Learning online gives you the flexibility and personalization needed to manage your time effectively. CCL's approach to online learning uses a mix of engaging video and interactive exercises to provide you real feedback for quick transfer of learning and faster application to the challenges you face in your job.
Whether you are looking for individual leadership development that fits your busy life or blended solutions to extend and enhance your learning, CCL online solutions are a perfect fit for you and your organization.
These self-paced eCourses provide you practical tools to enhance your leadership skills. With expert content and video based simulations, you will be actively engaged throughout the process. All courses are sold as one year subscriptions.
Special Features Include:
- Developed from CCL Research and crafted for leadership development
- Interactive high media treatment
- Opportunities to practice leads to greater transfer of training into the workplace
- Encourages reflection
- CCL faculty coaches and guides you through the process
Contact CCL's Global Client Services team to order today +1 336 545 2810 or firstname.lastname@example.orgCourse Topics
Online Guidebook Library
This expansive collection of guidebook resources consists of five on-demand digital libraries that provide searchable, online access to the full content of selected CCL publications. All collections are sold as a one-year subscription.
Special Features Include:
- Ability to highlight relevant content to your learning
- Bookmark pages
- Notes section
Contact CCL's Global Client Services team to order today +1 336 545 2810 or email@example.com.Online Guidebook Topics
Leading Effectively Webinar Series
CCL's Leading Effectively Webinar Series is the ideal way for you and your colleagues to engage in an interactive online development experience from the convenience of your own desk. With over 100 webinars available, you're sure to find a topic that addresses your leadership challenge. Fees are per viewing room/desk, not per person; invite all key staff to participate for one low cost of $75 per webinar. Learn more.
Maximize Your Webinar experience
- Invite others to participate. Structure a group "lunch and learn" session and invite other colleagues to attend.
- Debrief the lessons learned. Set aside time at the end of the webinar to discuss takeaways, and how they apply to your group or organization
- Tap into your training budget. Ask your HR group or manager to underwrite the webinar as part of your organization's ongoing staff development effort.
Blended LearningBlended Solutions offer
- Trusted content: research and application from over 40 years of dedicated focus on developing leaders and leadership skills
- A learner-centric approach: moves beyond the one-size-fits-all classroom in favor of an on-demand, personalized learning environment
- Greater skills practice and coaching: as lectures are offloaded, classroom activities can focus on interaction, skills building, and rich feedback
- Social and peer-based learning: keeps the emphasis on practical solutions to workplace challenges and makes the learning more engaging
- Greater workplace impact: post-classroom tools and support brings the learning back to the workplace
Contact CCL's Global Client Services team to order today +1 336 545 2810 or firstname.lastname@example.org