Executive Dimensions® - Overview
Developing Top-Level Leaders
The challenges faced by executives at the top levels in an organization can differ a great deal from those at the middle management level. Executive Dimensions is a 360-degree assessment designed to address the specific leadership issues of top-level executives. These individuals see their feedback data compared to an exclusive normative base of other top executives. Unlike other assessments that contain normative data encompassing all users, Executive Dimensions data are screened to ensure that only the very top-level leaders are included in the normative base. Feedback reports are sent to your CCL-certified facilitator, who debriefs the results with the executive in a confidential session.
- Provides top-level executives with feedback on specific, critical leadership skills
- Helps individuals compare their results to other senior leaders
- Starts the process of feedback-based individual development
- Based on research conducted with top-level executives
- Designed to collect feedback from bosses, board members, peers, direct reports and others
- Internet-based administration and data collection
- Feedback report includes written comments
- Exclusive normative data ensures that participants are compared only to other top-level executives
- Provides ratings for both importance and competence
- Development Planning Guide includes FYI For Your Improvement™ Translator
- Group Profiles available to identify overall strengths and development needs
- Available in multiple languages including: Dutch, French, German, Latin American Spanish, Spanish, and UK English
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do executives need to use Executive Dimensions?
The higher a person goes in the organization, the more difficult it becomes for them to get candid opinions about their leadership effectiveness.
Who is in the normative group?
Presidents, CEOs, Managing Directors, CFOs, COOs, or EVPs who work for companies of 1000+ employees in for-profit or government organizations.
Can anyone take Executive Dimensions?
Yes. For example, someone who aspires to move into an executive position can use the assessment to learn what skills they need to develop.
Can I customize Executive Dimensions?
No, the assessment is standardized. Instead, consider using 360 By Design to choose the CCL competencies you want to assess. All of the competencies in Executive Dimensions are available in the 360 By Design library.
Who receives the Executive Dimensions feedback reports?
CCL sends the feedback reports to the certified facilitator only.
If I am certified for Benchmarks only, can I use Executive Dimensions?
Yes, by completing a short e-certification. Contact Client Services at email@example.com or +1 800 780 1031 to get started.
What is the minimum number of required participants to order a Group Profile?
The minimum number is 5.
For more information, please contact:
+1 336 545 2810 (Worldwide)
+1 800 780 1031 (US or Canada)