Mission & Vision
To advance the understanding, practice and development of leadership for the benefit of society worldwide.
To fully realize our mission, the Center will create new knowledge that advances our field and that positively transforms the way leaders, their organizations and their societies confront the most difficult challenges of the 21st century.
CCL's Statement on Global Responsibility
CCL believes global responsibility is important to carry out our mission in a globally responsible manner.
We believe in:
- Creating new knowledge - we advance our field and positively transform the way leaders, their organizations and their societies confront the most difficult challenges of the 21st century.
- Being a great place to work - we develop our people's capability and talent, recognizing the power of their ideas and aspirations; we promote an environment of diversity, fairness, support and continuous learning.
- Supporting local and global communities - we have a genuine concern for the welfare of 'communities' we touch through our work. We help communities in need through scholarships, volunteerism, donations, pro-bono work and sharing of our talent, services and materials.
- Managing our operations responsibly - we have good governance and risk management; we conduct our work with the high standards of quality and integrity; and we work with our suppliers, clients and operations to reduce our environmental footprint.
- Engaging our stakeholders - we listen to and regularly connect with our stakeholders, working to address shared issues of concern.