Duration: 1 hour
Faced with complex socio-economic challenges and limited funds, the nonprofit sector needs a strong pipeline of emerging leaders to deliver innovative services well into the future. Based on a research study sponsored by American Express and the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) this Webinar provides an overview of the current state of leadership in nonprofit organizations and recommendations to develop and support effective leadership in nonprofit organizations. The research was conducted by a team of experts at CCL, Northwestern University, the University of Michigan and Praxis Consulting Group.
Whether you’re an emerging leader, currently in a formal leadership role, a funder of leadership development, or a provider of leadership development, this Webinar offers a wealth of practical information to make sense of the current environment and move towards greater effectiveness.
- Deeper understanding of the opportunities and challenges facing Nonprofit organizations
- Insight into what motivates the nonprofit workforce, how people feel about their work and what changes they’d like to see
- Specific ideas for how to develop and support effective leadership in nonprofit organizations
Who Should Attend
The target audience for this webinar are organizational leaders and/or managers at any level, team members, and anyone concerned with improving the way they currently manage personally stressful situations.
About The Presenters
- Richard Brown, Vice President, Philanthropy, American Express
- Karen Dyer, Group Director, Education & Nonprofit Sector, Center for Creative Leadership
- Kelly Hannum, Former Senior Research Scientist, Center for Creative Leadership