In this program, participants take part in a comprehensive day-long business simulation, managing a global company. Coupled with feedback and assessments, participants get a clear view of their leadership impact. They also build their ability to think and act strategically, work across boundaries, and influence others. The Looking Glass simulation is unique in the market and different from any other simulation experience.
- A powerful, proven global business simulation — Looking Glass, Inc. — is at the heart of the program.
- A customized 360-degree assessment — shows what matters most for success and the effectiveness of each leader.
- 1:8 faculty-to-participant ratio. Faculty offer detailed feedback, in-depth simulation debriefs and individual discussions.
- Research-driven content, drawing on experience and current data from thousands of functional level leaders.
- At least 30 sessions are offered globally each year at different locations.
Who Should Attend
Mid- to Senior-level functional managers
What Will I Take Away?
Building on the Looking Glass Leadership Program experience, leaders will be able to:
- Balance tactical concerns with strategic possibilities to respond to and influence market forces.
- Navigate the organization as they take on a broader scope of responsibility.
- Work more effectively across boundaries to build strategic ties and gain new perspectives.
- Draw on deeper self-awareness to leverage leadership and boost personal resilience.
19-21 Nov 2018
Tuition: 185,000 RUB
(VAT and other taxes not included)
Length: 3 days
Location: Moscow, RF
Delivered in Russian