Achieving Leadership Effectiveness Program helps managers develop key leadership competencies including self-awareness, communication, ability to influence others, manage change and develop others in their organizations.
In this program, you will:
- Learn and begin practicing new behaviors in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- Uncover new insights through individual leadership coaching.
- Hear and share best practices from other senior managers and leaders.
In addition, each participant is provided data specific to them from a 360-degree feedback report, making the experience a powerful, one-of-a-kind, world-class experience that is tailored to their individual needs.
Only leadership development programs from CCL offer such a high level of personalization mixed with the depth of research and experience that CCL has gained from over 40 years of developing leaders in Russia and around the world.
Who Should Attend
Mid- to Senior-level managers
What Will I Take Away?
With practice, feedback and support participants will be better able to:
- Bridge the gap between senior management and the front-line to grow alignment, build commitment and manage change.
- Collaborate across the organization to gain critical perspectives, solve complicated problems, create buy in and manage politics.
- Effectively manage complexity to take wise and productive action amidst complex, rapidly changing conditions.
- Build resiliency to effectively manage stress, uncertainty and setbacks.