Technical Women Drop Out.
Let’s Retain & Promote Them.
There are more women entering the STEM workforce than ever before, yet they stall at the mid-management level. Why, and how can we change this?
Developed by CCL in conjunction with the IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE), the Technical Women’s Leadership Journey is a one-of-a-kind experience for high-potential women in technical careers.
The training program – based on decades of CCL research – empowers women in technical fields to break through mid-career barriers and rise to senior technical and leadership roles.
Our upcoming pilot programs will be offered at a discounted rate of $3,000 per participant. Request additional information about this exciting opportunity!
Register 3 or more to receive an additional 10% group discount!
Program Developed in Collaboration With:
This Course Is Designed For:
- Technical women on track for promotion to management
- Technical women in middle management roles
- Individual contributors on technical career paths
How Is This Course Different?
- Designed for mid-level women, not executives
- Built on decades of women’s leadership data
- Designed by female engineers, now CCL faculty
Leadership Journey Timeline
- Learn techniques to become your own “agent”
- Implement practices to build your strategic network and influence key stakeholders
- Improve positive self-promotion
- Develop a realistic and empowering action plan
What Their Peers Have to Say
I learned a lot about my strengths, fears, and potential to develop into a leader within my organization. I also enjoyed hearing about other people’s victories and struggles, particularly the more senior participants and the energy from younger participants.
The program was very practical. It wasn’t ‘networking is good’ — it was very specific about what a network should have, and how to go about getting a better one. It had very specific ideas.
When I receive a compliment, I say ‘thank you’ and don’t say ‘I am lucky’ anymore.