Kick some glass and shatter your limitations. Our multi-phased Women’s Leadership Experience is a bold three-month development engagement designed to equip women who are already proven leaders with the knowledge and skills needed to have greater impact and broader influence within their organizations.
There is no one formula for being an effective leader. And for women, leadership potential can be additionally complicated by the infamous glass ceiling.
What Do Participants Learn?
Attend this multi-phased program and acquire the ability to:
- Gain clarity on how others perceive you as a leader.
- Develop behaviors that align with & support personal leadership brands & career direction.
- Exert greater influence over the choices made.
- Navigate complex relationships.
- Build & leverage strategic networks to engage authentically.
- Implement personal leadership strategy.
Who Should Attend?
The program is designed for women with upper-management and leadership experience.
Admission is by application only.
3 days on-site
3 months virtual learning
2 days on-site
Average class size & Faculty/Participants ratio:
1 instructor : 12 participants
San Diego, CA
*Scale-up option for companies wishing to send multiple managers or run a full program on-site