As part of our On Leadership series, CCL Vice President of Leadership Solutions David Dinwoodie talked with Walter Bayly — the CEO of Banco de Credito del Peru and the COO of Credicorp — in Lima, Peru about his leadership journey.
Bayly talked about how his leadership style has evolved and changed, as well as what skills leaders need to be successful.
Bayly answered the following questions:
- Can you tell us about your leadership journey?
- How has your team reacted to changes in your leadership style?
- What personal values do you possess that you think have contributed to your success as a leader?
- What advice would you give to young leaders aspiring to succeed?
- Looking back on your career, what wisdom would you like to pass on to the future generation of leaders?