Doug Price, the chairman and CEO of CSBO Holdings, Inc., sat down with CCL’s VP of Leadership Solutions David Dinwoodie to tell us about his leadership journey and share insights from his decades of experience in various fields.
Price, who is a long-time friend with Dinwoodie, explained his leadership experience and insights from CSBO Holdings Inc., Rocky Mountain PBS, and more.
He talked about what it’s like to be an introverted leader, and also answered these questions:
- What do you think is one of the biggest challenges you’ve faced as a leader?
- How have you dealt with conflict as a leader?
- Can you describe the transformational change that you led for Rocky Mountain PBS?
- What are some future trends that you think leaders should be paying attention to today?
- What insights would you like to share with young leaders today?