As part of our On Leadership series, CCL Senior Vice President Bill Pasmore sat down with Kevin Nolan, the CEO and former CTO of General Electric Appliances, a Haier company, in Louisville, Ky.
Together they explored the following questions, as Nolan provided insights based on his decades of experience:
- What do you think is the most challenging thing about transferring into a leadership role?
- What do you think is the key to effectively managing others?
- Throughout your career, what do you think has changed the most about leadership?
- What is the best way to achieve organizational goals?
- How do advances in technology affect your goals?
To learn about CCL’s leadership solutions and how they can help you and your organization call +1 336 545 2810.