Talent conversations play a vital role in engaging employees and influencing their performance and development, but only if they are done effectively and often enough. Too often, leaders struggle with how to approach talent conversations and may only initiate them once or twice a year.
CCL’s Talent Conversations: Engage. Empower. Achieve. workshop kit equips your leaders with the knowledge, skills, and tools to effectively deliver talent conversations that engage both leaders and employees.
This workshop provides tools to prepare for and facilitate effective talent conversations by using CCL’s development frameworks:
- Assessment, Challenge Support (ACS) Model
- Attention, Belief, and Connection (ABC) Model
*Please note: Lead times vary based on order size and availability.
Who would use this Workshop Kit?
Internal HR and Training & Development professionals tasked with building practical leadership skills within teams or across the organization.
Business Unit Leaders, Team Leaders or Project Leaders tasked with improving performance of their teams by creating a culture of effective feedback.
What are the benefits for those participating?
By participating in this workshop, participants will:
- Follow the ACS Model as a strategy to prepare to have a talent conversation.
- Leverage the ABC Model to demonstrate behaviors necessary to effectively conduct a talent conversation.
- Discover your strengths and areas for opportunities in your coaching style.
- Have BETTER CONVERSATIONS!