We know that 70% of critical change initiatives fail. How do we improve our odds of success?
CCL’s Leading People Through Change workshop kit moves beyond typical “change management” processes to focus on the “change leadership” required to successfully engage and drive employee commitment – the primary success factor in any change.
Too often, employees suffer because leaders fail to understand the stages they go through during a change. Focusing on communication, collaboration, and commitment helps insure that that your leaders can align their team, peers, boss, and organization with their change efforts.
*Please note: Lead times vary based on order size and availability.
Who would use this Workshop Kit?
Internal HR and Training & Development professionals who need change-capable leaders throughout the organization.
Business Unit Leaders, Team Leaders or Project Leaders tasked with driving significant change in the organization.
What are the benefits for those participating?
- Drive progress on a real change you are currently leading
- Explore and manage your own change preferences
- Understand and recognize the process of change and transition
- Leverage the power of CCL’s 3 Cs of change – Communication, Collaboration and Commitment
- Identify and collaborate with stakeholders during change
- Apply key lessons to any organizational change challenge