How can our leaders strengthen their influence skills to gain commitment for key initiatives that drive performance, create process improvements and increase revenue?
CCL’s Influence: The Business of Getting Things Done workshop kit focuses on developing the key components of influence:
- Self-Assessment: Start with Looking at Yourself
- Deliberately Build a Foundation with Others
- Influence Others by Involving Them
- Influence Others by Connecting with Them at an Emotional Level
- Build and Sustain Momentum
*Please note: Lead times vary based on order size and availability.
What are the benefits for those participating?
- Understand why influence is important
- Articulate personal influence strengths and developmental gaps
- Recognize the components of effective influence
- Be aware of different sources of need and motivation
- Apply influence concepts to real-life situations
Who would use this Workshop Kit?
Internal HR and Training & Development professionals who aim to strengthen influence skills across their organization.
Business Unit Leaders, Team Leaders or Project Leaders tasked with improving performance by strengthening their ability to use influence to achieve team goals.