Organizations are facing disruption at an unprecedented rate. With the world of work changing, the workforce is being reshaped and the talent landscape will look completely different. Organizations that are able to redefine talent for the new world of work will better position themselves to compete in the future.
CCL’s Embracing Disruption Through Talent workshop is a highly interactive half-day experience to promote strategic thinking around how talent is utilized and developed. By adopting an agile talent philosophy, organizations can leverage talent to navigate the turbulent business environment. In this workshop, experiential learning replicates workplace disruption to help leaders:
- Recognize the people and skills needed to adapt to changes
- Understand the changing world of work
- Identify ways to effectively integrate all workforce talent; such as full-time, part-time, contractors, and consultants
*Please note: Lead times vary based on order size and availability.
What are the benefits for those participating?
By attending this workshop, participants will:
- Rethink the boundaries of talent for better optimization
- Proactively navigate disruption by leveraging different types of talent
- Gain tactics for how to succeed with variable resources
- Develop empathy for all team roles and contributions
- Form deeper levels of integration across the organization
Who would use this Workshop Kit?
Internal HR and Training & Development professionals tasked with leveraging talent agility across the organization to navigate disruption.
Business Unit Leaders, Team Leaders or Project Leaders responsible for accomplishing work through diverse talent, and helping teams be more agile within the dynamic work environment.