To increase collaboration, tear down organizational silos and mitigate turf wars to increase productivity, efficiency and innovation.
We live in a world of vast collaborative potential. Yet, all too often, powerful boundaries create borders that splinter groups into Us and Them, leading to limited possibilities and uninspiring results. To transform these borders into innovative frontiers in today’s global, multi-stakeholder organizations, you need Boundary Spanning Leadership workshop kit.
Powered by a decade of global CCL research and in-the-field experience, Boundary Spanning Leadership focuses on six boundary spanning practices:
- Buffering defines boundaries to create safety
- Reflecting creates understanding of boundaries to foster respect
- Connecting suspends boundaries to build trust
- Mobilizing reframes boundaries to develop community
- Weaving interlaces boundaries to advance interdependence
- Transforming cross-cuts boundaries to enable reinvention