To increase collaboration, tear down organizational silos and mitigate turf wars to increase productivity, efficiency and innovation.
We live in a world of vast collaborative potential. Yet, all too often, powerful boundaries create borders that splinter groups into Us and Them, leading to limited possibilities and uninspiring results. To transform these borders into innovative frontiers in today’s global, multi-stakeholder organizations, you need Boundary Spanning Leadership workshop kit.
Powered by a decade of global CCL research and in-the-field experience, Boundary Spanning Leadership focuses on six boundary spanning practices:
- Buffering defines boundaries to create safety
- Reflecting creates understanding of boundaries to foster respect
- Connecting suspends boundaries to build trust
- Mobilizing reframes boundaries to develop community
- Weaving interlaces boundaries to advance interdependence
- Transforming cross-cuts boundaries to enable reinvention
*Please note: Lead times vary based on order size and availability.
What are the benefits for those participating?
- Understand the power of Boundary Spanning for leadership success
- Identify the types of boundaries that limit potential
- Learn and practice the six principles of Boundary Spanning Leadership
- Recognize your role in spanning boundaries to achieve more than you imagined!
Who would use this Workshop Kit?
Internal HR and Training & Development professionals tasked with helping leaders collaborate effectively across the organization.
Business Unit Leaders, Team Leaders or Project Leaders tasked with improving performance of their teams by teaching them to effectively cross organizational boundaries and departments.