Leading Effectively Blog Policy
History of this blog
Launched in August 2008, the Leading Effectively Blog is a way for the faculty and staff at the Center for Creative Leadership to engage in the online dialogue about leadership and leadership development. The main goal of the blog is to provide more timely and personal insights into the understanding, practice, and development of leadership.
We welcome your thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and criticisms. Comments on this blog are posted immediately, but we do read every single one of them and will delete comments that are vulgar, defamatory, clearly spam, or in general, not contributing to the ongoing discussion. We may unfortunately be forced to close individual posts to new comments because of the influx of spam.
At any point, we also welcome your feedback via email — feel free to reach out to Jeni Powell, our blog manager.
Subscribing to this blog
You can receive new content via email or through an RSS reader. If you’d like to learn more about RSS, please visit the RSS page on CCL’s Web site.
Code of ethics
As readers of this blog, you can expect that we will:
- Tell the truth.
- Write deliberately and with accuracy.
- Acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- Preserve the original post, using notations to show where we have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of our publishing.
- Not delete a post.
- Not delete comments unless they are spam, defamatory, vulgar, or off-topic.
- Reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- Strive for high quality with every post – including basic spellchecking.
- Stay on topic.
- Disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- Link to online references and original source materials directly.
- Disclose conflicts of interest.
This is in addition to our adherence to CCL’s Privacy Commitment.