Alumni of CCL’s Open Enrollment (OE) programs may now showcase successful completion of a program as a “certification” on their personal LinkedIn profile pages.
Adding a certification on your LinkedIn profile page is a powerful way to showcase expertise, and enable recognition of continuing education and professional development. According to LinkedIn, people with certifications receive 6 times more views on their profiles.
Once displayed on LinkedIn, each program certification will link to an information page about that particular OE program on CCL’s website.
With over tens of thousands of alumni worldwide, this initiative greatly increases exposure for all CCL OE program offerings on LinkedIn.
Certifications are available for:
- Leadership at the Peak
- Leading for Organizational Impact
- Leadership Development Program
- Maximizing Your Leadership Potential
- Leadership Fundamentals
To add a certification to your LinkedIn profile:
- Select ‘Licenses & Certifications’ from the ‘Add profile section’ menu within your LinkedIn account.
- In the window that appears (shown below) insert the following:
- Name: [Program name from list above.]
- Issuing Organization: Center for Creative Leadership
- Issue Date: the month/year you took program
- Check the box next to This certification does not expire.
- Credential ID: Leave field blank.
- Credential URL: [Insert the hyperlink associated with your program from list above.]
- Select ‘Save.’