CCL is seeking participants for a program designed to enhance the leadership skills of women in the Greensboro, North Carolina region.
Open to women 18 and older, the “Advancing Women’s Leadership” workshop series launches Oct. 4, in partnership with the Women’s Resource Center in Greensboro.
The five-part, weekly series of two-hour workshops will focus on:
- Self-clarity: knowing who you are, how you fit into the world, and how outside forces affect the way others see you.
- Authenticity: having a good understanding of your priorities and emotions, as well as sensing what is important to you versus what is important to others.
- Agency: the willingness and ability to take action on your own behalf and control your own destiny.
- Connection: creating and maintaining support systems within your many relationships.
- Wholeness: integrating all parts of yourself together to perform well and live a rich, varied life.
The workshops are based on CCL’s “Women’s Empowerment & Leadership Model,” which draws on the book Standing at the Crossroads: Next Steps for High-Achieving Women, by Marian Ruderman and Patricia Ohlott.
The cost is $40 per workshop or $150 for all five sessions. More information about each session and registration information is available at our Eventbrite page.