Greensboro, NC – The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®), a top-ranked, global provider of leadership development, announces the launch of the CCL Channel Partner Network.
Building on CCL’s long history of collaboration with consultants, coaches, and educational institutions around the world, the Channel Partner Network offers members a chance to accelerate their revenue growth and profit by serving as resellers of CCL’s world-class leadership content.
“The CCL Channel Partner Network is designed to grow your business by helping your clients improve their performance through better leadership and stronger organizational culture,” says CCL President and CEO John R. Ryan. “We help our partners scale their businesses with turn-key leadership development solutions grounded in innovative research and tested through client delivery around the world.”
- Research-based, ready-to-deliver assessments, programs, digital learning, and tools focused on addressing key leadership challenges for clients.
- Business development, sales, and marketing tools to help grow their business.
- A dedicated Channel Partner Support Team to assist with development and implementation of CCL’s programs.
- Access to CCL’s thought leadership and subject matter experts.
- Incentives for eligible products.
- Networking opportunities with CCL thought partners and CCL Channel Partner Network members.
CCL’s current partners include universities, consultancies, and training organizations on 6 continents. More information is available here.