Why Travel for Leadership Training?
Because Going Away Really Brings It Home
Getting away from the office for professional development is never easy. Travel to an offsite leadership training location is an investment of time and money.
But in-person development is effective and worth it in certain situations. You just want to be confident that the impact of your leadership development program is measurable and that the investment in travel for training is justified.
The below infographic tells the story of how the anonymity and safety of attending our flagship Leadership Development Program (LDP)® in person offers mid-level leaders a chance to get away from the workplace to learn and grow — and then come back, completely transformed and ready to take on the big challenges in their personal and professional lives.
Here’s data from our alumni, all of whom traveled for training to take LDP in person, about their experiences at the program:
- 98% of our participants report increased appreciation for different styles and perspectives.
- 98% of our participants report increased self-awareness.
- 96% of our participants say they’re more effective leaders.
- 95% of our participants can more effectively contribute to their organization’s success.
- 98% of our participants say they can apply what they learned at LDP back at work.
- 91% of our participants feel more engaged as an employee.
- 88% of our participants are more invested in the success of their organizations.
So, why travel for training? Because being away from your usual place of work opens up new possibilities and makes trying new thinking and new behaviors feel less risky. So put up that “Out of Office” with confidence, and go transform.
This infographic sums up how our 50 years of leadership research prove that taking this world-class leadership training offsite will be a life-changing experience that’s worth every minute out of the office.
LDP helps you become a better leader by unearthing your challenges and strengths to highlight who you are…and who you could be. It’s intense. It’s about you. And it’s worth it.
The Leadership Development Program will help you get where you want to go.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Why travel for offsite leadership training? Because going away really brings it home. Learn more about our flagship Leadership Development Program (LDP)®, the longest-running leadership program of its kind in the world, available in-person and live online.