This project translates some of the latest findings from neuroscience for use in the enhancement and acceleration of leadership development. The project identifies, explores, and tests relevant neuroscience-based findings for application to leadership development. The emphasis is on improving techniques and strategies for developing leaders.
- Increasing the knowledge base around the role of neuroscience in understanding leadership and its development
- New methods for preparing leaders at CCL and elsewhere
- Publications, Reports, Book Chapters, and Blog posts
- Client reports
- Workshops and speeches
Connect With Our Team:
Applied Research Opportunities: If your organization is interested in learning about participating in our research testing neuroscience-based content for purposes of leadership development, please contact Marian Ruderman or Cathleen Clerkin.
- Sleep well, Lead well. Connolly, C., Ruderman, M., & Leslie, J. B. (2014).
- Leadership development beyond competencies: Moving to a holisitic approach. Ruderman, M. N., Clerkin, C., & Connolly, C. (2014).
- Developing Leadership by Building Psychological Capital. Ruderman, M.N. & Clerkin, C. (2015)