The CCL Advantage
"Integrating individual leader development needs with long-term, system-wide leadership practices is a critical piece of organizational development. The Center's custom initiatives help organizations make that connection in a way that addresses both current challenges and future direction."
- Deborah Torain
Senior Business Development Associate, Center for Creative Leadership
Innovation. Integration. Impact.
CCL's customized services allow organizations to develop the leadership competencies and culture needed to meet specific challenges and business realities. For each client, our approach is consistent but the outcome is one of a kind. Whether developing talent, culture or the leadership strategy that delivers on your business strategy, CCL can meet you where you are and help take you where you want to go. Our custom initiatives enable your organization to:
- Engage in a dynamic process of building and extending leadership capacity throughout your organization.
- Tailor a solution specific to your unique strategies, cultures, people and business challenges.
- Address individual and organizational leadership development needs simultaneously while establishing systematic, integrated leadership development practices within the organization.
- Build a collaborative relationship. Clients often build on the experience and results of initial programs by engaging CCL in multi-phase, multi-year, intensive solutions.
- Leverage CCL's unique approach to developing leadership at all levels of your organization.
To learn more, download our Organizational Leadership brochure (PDF, 719 KB); visit our organizational leadership practice site for the latest news, research and successes; or visit our Leader Development Roadmap to see how CCL's individual leader development offerings are designed to meet the level-specific challenges that research has identified as key to leader success.
Your success is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that every initiative leads to more opportunity to grow your organization, which is why CCL has developed a range of evaluation services to help organizations track and benchmark their leadership development initiatives. Download our Evaluation Services Brochure (PDF, 983 KB) to read more.