The Women's Leadership Program
Perhaps you are standing at a crossroads in your career and you are wondering whether the sacrifices to make it to the next level are worth it.
Take an honest look at yourself and realize first that intentions are not how you are judged. Actions are. Your best next step is to find out how your actions are seen by others — and then to clarify, for yourself, who you are and what you want in your life at home and at work.
The Women's Leadership Program, designed for and staffed by women, brings together the powerful assessment and feedback tools, coupled with research-based content that centers on critical skills and development areas unique to you and women like you.
You will find out where you are strong and where you need to improve. You will explore the choices and tradeoffs that you face as you juggle your personal and professional lives. You will learn how to more effectively use the power and influence that you have in your organization. Most importantly, you will leave with a strategy for the future — and a network of women just like you, women you can turn to for advice and help in the future.
Having it "all" may not be an option, but you can have what is important.
The Women's Leadership Program can show you how.
Who Should Attend
Mid-to senior-level women managers who want to become stronger leaders through a feedback-intense learning experience.
- Gain an honest picture of your strengths and developmental needs, enabling you to determine priorities in both your professional and personal life.
- Develop the leadership skill of giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Learn how to lead with authenticity, clarifying your personal values and how they fit within the organizational culture.
- Make new choices for investment of personal energy based on tradeoffs and rewards.
- Learn strategies for networking and using your power and influence more effectively within your organization.
- Learn from carefully structured peer feedback sessions.
- Take part in a videotaped session, which will help you better understand your influencing skills.
- Participate in a half-day outdoor exercise, which allows you to practice the new behaviors you have learned.
- Participate in a one-to-one session with a certified CCL feedback coach.