Leadership Development for HR Professionals
Today's competitive marketplace requires human resource professionals to have an expanded role in the organization due to increasing importance of social and relationship capital. Your challenge today is to gain and use influence to become a better strategic partner, to determine where the organization is headed, and to get out in front and use the human resources function to help lead the way.
The Leadership Development for Human Resource Professionals program can help you get there.
Who Should Attend
Experienced human resource professionals and executives interested in improving their individual leadership performance
- Gain the self-awareness and confidence needed to execute HR leadership responsibilities.
- Identify and manage strengths and developmental needs through constructive feedback from peers and a confidential, one-to-one session with a certified CCL executive coach.
- Explore your role as a cultural steward and understand your role in facilitating organizational change.
- Stimulate personal and career growth through self-directed development through a targeted developmental experience with other Human Resource professionals.
- Develop a plan of action to address a complex organizational HR challenge.